We are pleased to announce the grand opening of Atelier Petit Chef on October 24th!
Our goal is to have fun in the kitchen while showing children that tasty can be healthy too! Atelier Petit Chef offers culinary activities for children as young as 3 years old in a kitchen setting that is specially adapted for kids. Our recipes are simple and fun, our facilities are safe and clean - yes, we are NDG’s newest little treasure!
Over the last decades childhood obesity rates have soared, we cook less and rely increasingly on prepared foods. Then again, a home cooked meal or freshly baked cookies can take a simple ½ hour to make, provided you have the right recipe!
It is important for us to contribute to our community by helping children live better and eat better. Atelier Petit Chef was created based on these objectives. Our team is dedicated to sharing culinary know-how while having a great time.
- We offer cookshops to children 3 years and older
- Our recipes are simple & tickle little taste buds
- Our kitchen is adapted for children
- We offer a safe and clean environment
...We look forward to cooking with you!
- Mini Atelier
- P'tit Chou (ages 3 to 6)
- P'tit Four (ages 7 to 12)
- P'tit Pain (ages 7 to 12)
- Party Time !
- Fall Harvest - Baby Purees (for adults)
- Special Events