P’TIT FOUR (after-school activities)
Atelier Petit Chef is a friendly cookshop where children can gather to have fun while mixing, pouring and decorating fabulous little creations. Our series of thematic cookshops offer children the possibility of learning basic concepts of nutrition, kitchen safety and hygiene while, hands in the dough they discover their inner Petit Chef! (8 children required to offer the activity)
Ten good reasons to sign up:
- Exploration of different tastes and foods
- Introduction of culinary techniques
- Work on reading, comprehension skills
- Practice counting skills
- Experience team work, taking turns
- Apply and learn concepts of healthy and balanced eating
- You get to make treats and eat them too!
- Feeling of accomplishment
- Outlet for creativity
- Fun, Fun, FUN!!!
Price : $20/session (taxes are included) or $70 for a bundle of 4 sessions (taxes are included)
Length : 1½ hour
Languages : Cookshop are given in French or English
More information coming very soon...
Consult our calendar for the schedule! Contact us quickly to make your reservation, places are limited.